Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Friday, May 15, 2009
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Once I saw you dancing
on a big red table and you were
flipping your hair around
like psychedelic pony.
What the fuck was up
With the hundred bare-chested boys
in tight black trousers?
flapping your arms,
kicking your legs and
doing the splits like that,
you honestly look like
you’re batshit insane.
1. X is the core rotational structure of a thunderstorm, which can produce a tornado.
This was not my interpretation of a commentary on age, X turned: hair flying, throat open, poorly secured be damned. X’s cyclone is best– except youth, aging, Marriage, Death. Stuff you run over. Nature and violence: the sky drops marbles on X’s characters. Painted with all types of trouble: one, a “Man Eater”, eats a heart of a shark like a cheap cigarette. It breaks apart the world with the same feel as albums that emerged from the eighties nest of punk, steeped in older self-indulgences held in check by a quick pulse.
2. Wide-open spaces and narrow hopes come from any of the many stages of X’s life. X spent youth leaving home, playing punk– Defunct animal, not all that metaphorical, apparently, if you cant tell how far X is throwing his voice as a writer (cue vengeance): “I’m not the man you think I am.” X was like a bunch of kids trying to reproduce magic. X describes himself as “breathing through a fire-hose”, and never really listened to my voice– Gone, a quality instrument that’s good and fucking loud.
3. Without X, Boyfriends would have been fairly unremarkable.
4. It is ironic that X, of all people, would be so fond of an effect whose metallic curve can sometimes obscure. X’s tone has the bruised glint of the well handled, his pitch merciless. When the throttle is open, he is more than mere. X is an event, a force that sets off things around it. X has worked with the energetic knack for twisting melodies which recall squeezes.
5. Destroyer, the laws have changed.
6. X’s family (ancient rulers) does not peak fully until X enters, singing, in chorus with his own voice. You can’t help cheering along.
7. As the new grew, so did X: With the boyfriend-less record of a blacklisted best middle ground, the attraction to mid-century music goes a-waltzing makes sense.
Like Nashville ballads, X’s long, luxiourious phrases suit people precisely as coping little mountain goats, just hopping up the cliffs.
8. X’s tigers have spoken: The traditional rated X, obscure nervous eaters, and time signatures he leans upon heavily. Longer, stranger, and the themes more X’s own, but only in a dream. The release that brings the flood is, in some ways: X.
9. Dialed back, X’ s words are like passages from novels, and like country lyrics.
It does not hurt that X’s mood is intense but cool: Stately, bravery mistaken for thrashing in the lake. Savvy about bizarre transitions, or how to shift from one time to another.
10. X, this tornado loves you. Moving steadily forward quickly echoing a quieter figure. Blending and building steadily, something that has to happen soon. Wilder and heavier, a captured assassin, or maybe unimpressed, you wont remember me.
11. X fuses personal and natural. My love, I am left dangling inside out, it is never enough: I want you
12. X, I love your long shadows. Switching among the human, animal and physical worlds, it seems fair to remain, even when the light moves.
Cannibalism in connection with among the practice of “Anthropos” is the act of the human flesh from other Greek eating humans. And privacy, the “human being” while taken as an eating among the non-existent human life, is the own consuming member of the like same.
The extended flesh of fieldy term is already broken in the airplane, sense those to you breaking another plane, apropos. Ne’er do wells as sanctioned by post modern South Africans and Fijian rituals consumed by the cannibal isles and the chaos canyons on Anasazi culture, is usually warfare.
Reasons as this: sanctify the extreme famine situation as fundamentally insane.
Caustic, and eating cannibals from other communities is a separate ethical distinction as killing food, versus “decro-cannibalism”, i.e.: the draping of flesh.
Cause of then by a social stigma that separates them from humanity, the lesser example with some pointed assertive quality, purveys the accuracy of this 17th century example, in concerns to which some controversy exists, naturally over the depraved colonial rule of slave men and such religious rites as voracity for human flesh.
The slated medicine for humor, as it comes out, is pre modern black linings. The now challenged data found serious problems in the now commonly found “Brain Protectors”.
Practiced by explorers and sea protectors– the unsubstantiated reports of antiquity and rejection echoed from the distant gods of the relegated myths. Tantalus and Pelops were so far as their enemies concerned to ram among the Whale-ships of Essex, and thrilled as such to sail upwind downwards towards New York for Herman Melville, who happily dwelled in evidence of cannibalism, which was evidenced as such in his casual superiority.
The numerous “classic cases’ of unsubstantiated racism, and the hallmark of widespread prior practice (vs. hear-say evidence) was often motivated by too quick a plan to pin the cannibal label on the literate Anthropologists. At any rate, conversely, the short Cannibals were ushered up by Montaigne, Whether or not what one wrote wished to provoke a European surprise– “of note”, yet describes a provocation of Barbary.
Occasionally, people suffering from famine have been found snow bound in sir John Franklins winter. The kind of disputed claims that come from the siege of the malnourished in the pacific Asian American war, occasionally frequented alike that with which occurred as recently as during the pacific theatre (between the leaked stories of ’95 &’97” and her sister ship “Miley Distant”, a wreck, an entrapped rugby team alight in adaptation.
I’ve come from a mythology and a religion.
A number of Hansel and Gretel and Baba Yaga stories have dwelled in forests and possess supernatural powers, and yet, some cannibalism in the lower and middle Paleolithic sites have had food shortages.
Cannibalism has had women in pact to cook children…suicidal Egyptian failures have been well documented, also. The apocryphal third –hand stories of the custom of the old people caving into the rumors of killing people before they have observed life, is most connected with the deletion of dead opponents from the opportunities of the young.